Saturday, December 3, 2011

Not a creature was stirring, not even a........

Mouse........The mice have been at my house since Halloween....

I had put these Martha Stewart "Mice" on my stairs for Halloween. Love them! (Found this idea on Leanne's "LittleThingCalledLife.blogspot.com" and asked where she got them. Thanks Leanne).



I didn't want to remove them yet, so I went and got some holiday stickers at Target, and put a few out in the mouse holes and made them part of my Christmas decor. 

They are just gonna stay around here awhile..... 

Hope you have safe and happy shopping days ahead.

4 comments:

  1. The mice look so cute! I just took mine down, but now I'm thinking I should put a few back...love the added Christmas touches. Thanks for the note. I find I have less time to sit a catch up on blogs...need more hours in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, the little mice are just too cute!! So Happy to find you!!

    I hope you will enter my 12 Days of Holiday Giveaway Event! You will love the unique gifts!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sorry about not responding on my blog! Blogger didn't notify me! I am sooooo jealous of your house! I love craftsman style homes. Yours is gorgeous. I am adding you to my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sherry. Nice to meet you. I love craftsman style houses too. Hope you are having a good start to this new year.

      Delete