Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Where Oh Where Have I Been.....

I know I have been missing in action.  I have been soooo busy with personal things such as I went full-time at work (and let me tell you I work, work, work) and I am taking classes for work to get my FPC Payroll Certification.  I also joined Weight Watchers because I want to feel better (eating healthier sometimes feels like a job) and I am trying to publish a children's picture book I wrote.

So I need to take a breath as you probably do to.  I am sure none of my daily activities is any less busier than yours.  I did buy the following book by Jan Silvious (Christian Writer) to hopefully get insight to put my busy life and the way I have been feeling lately into perspective.


Book is available at Amazon.com


My smiles...........................

  


Happy 4th and Cheers to our Independence!

Let me know how your doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment