Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Time

It's that time of year again.  The Holidays.  The time you spend with family and friends at get-togethers, parties or just at home with the hunny and kids.  Stores have already decorated and set out stuff for Christmas which gets me in the mood.  Breaking out the Christmas CD's as we speak.  My favorites, of course, is Amy Grant's.  I have all of hers.  If you know me personally, you would of guessed that.  Last year I ran across Marie Osmond's.  It is a good one too. So now I need to get out a pen and paper and start making my list.  Let's try to make this holiday season a little less stressful. 

Here is my list of suggestions:
1.  Make list, check it twice.......ha,ha
2.  Shop local
3.  Shop at the "later" times that the stores offer now
4.  Buy wrapping paper, bows and tape now so you don't find yourself out at the last minute

(Photo credit: Country Sampler Mag Online)

1 comment:

  1. I can't start thinking Christmas until after Thanksgiving...then I will be all over it:-)

    ReplyDelete