Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WWCreate & WWCook

I love when it's time to receive my Where Women Create magazine (available now).  If you have seen this magazine before, you know it features the creative spaces of women who create items that make them happy.  I have my own creative space in an upstairs bedroom.  This space is just for me.  I can work on jewelry, do scrapbook pages and write pages for my romance novel all within my own little space.  I don't have to worry about putting anything away.  Consider creating your own little corner if you don't already have one.  

For those who like to cook, premiering Dec 1st is Where Women Cook magazine.  It features women who love to cook and they showcase their very own kitchens for inspiration.  You might want to check it out.


Happy creating and happy cooking !



No comments:

Post a Comment