Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Dedication to my Hubby...

You know when you find the one.  

I started dating my husband when I was 37 years old.  He was a little bit wild (I thought) and I was the quiet one.  So we joked that we needed that part of each other for balance and we started doing things together just as friends.  But we fell in love over the course of a year and then got married.  For two people to be so different, we are so in tune with each other and our goals have always been the same.

What do I love about him?

He tells me every day he loves me.  He has not missed a day in 11 years.
He eats Mexican with me even when he isn't in the mood for Mexican Food.
He is kind and giving (especially to the elderly). I like that.
He is strong in his belief in God. 
Family is very important to him.

So Happy Birthday today Hunny.  You are truly one of a kind.

2 comments:

  1. very sweet! I like a guy who likes mexican! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you found the perfect hubbie! And cute too!

    ReplyDelete