Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking at a new year....and beyond!



I know most people do it.  Make New Year's resolutions that is!  I have made mine and I think they are very reachable this year.  I have a tendency to make some that I never reach and actually I always make too many.  So this year I'm going for 3.

1)   Finish and submit my romance novel to publishers, and hopefully get published.  (If I accomplish this task during the year, I will receive my "Pro" pin with my writers group).  I have finished my children's manuscript and will submit sometime in the near future.


                                                                    (photo credit: Country Sampler online)

2)   Lose another 10 lbs. (My doctor was happy I had lost 10 lbs in 2010. My blood pressure had been elevated. So it's better now.)



3)   Try new foods. (I am a chicken finger and hamburger girl. My hubby is a really good cook and I don't seem to try his fixing's.  So cook on hunny!)

This is my list.  What does your list look like?  Inquiring minds want to know!

           I hope everyone has a great year. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud to have such a creative partner in life. It makes everyday a new adventure. My resolution is to try to do more for people in need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's exciting...the books I mean. Wow! And congrats on the 10 pounds. Good for you. I wish my honey cooked. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time finishing that romance novel! And you may just find some new foods you love this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Beautiful New Year to YOU!

    ReplyDelete