Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Girl!

                                  Wishing my oldest daughter a happy birthday today!
                                                  She has grown into an amazing woman. 

                                                       
                                                        (The birthday girl is on the right.)

Both of my girls are amazing.  The one thing I taught my girls as they were growing up is to always love each other and stay close.  I had hoped they would stay close even when they ventured out with their own lives.  And my wish came true.  They are super close. They even work at the same company, in the same department.  


                                                          
                                          You go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment