Thursday, December 16, 2010

My girls...

I have talked about my grandson on this blog before, but today I would like to introduce you to my daughters.  Both my girls are God-fearing ladies and I am very proud of them.  The picture below is a shot taken of them at a Heart Walk in Atlanta.  




As a mom, while your kids are growing up, you might wonder if you are raising them to walk in the right direction.  For me that was God's direction.  Are they going to help people when there is a need or are they going to be selfish adults?  I am so blessed to have wonderful daughters.  Thank you dear Jesus for my girls.

2 comments:

  1. You are without a doubt the best mother and wife in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very blessed!
    Thank you so much for your visit today, good luck in the giveaway and it's great to meet you!
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete